Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Just back from dinner on Saturday night - Rob and I went to a little Mexican restaurant with his friend Lonnie, Rob knows a waitress there - she used to bring her boys to the barber shop.




On Sunday we watched the Super Bowl with friends Mark, Mindy, and Lonnie. Even though there were only five of us, we prepared enough food for twice that many! Rob ordered the best ribs from a shop in Tennessee, made wings, I made two pizzas from scratch (I know!), and a cheese-beef dip. Don't even get me started on the desserts! Rob was really happy the Steelers won!




Now for some reason, on Sunday night I hardly slept. I must have dozed, but it was the kind of sleep where you never feel rested, and I saw every hour of the night. Monday was a long day, so when I finally got home, walked the dog, had something for dinner, that was about all I could muster. So here is where I ended up. I had a glorious nine straight hours of sleep!


And here is tonight - one of the things I really like about Rob is that when he says he'll call me, that's exactly what he does. Dating from different cities is not much fun, but we've made it work pretty well. We talk a couple of times each day, generally after work and before bed.

No comments: