Saturday, January 31, 2009

1.30.09 - Yay Friday!

I don't know if I have always been this way, but I think I am turning into a "rut" type of person. Between my various internship experiences and now my contract job, I see a certain set of patterns that emerge within my week. I grocery shop on Monday, I fill my gas tank on Thursdays, take the dog for a good walk on Saturdays.

On Fridays we usually get a late new patient at work. By the time I finish doing the new evaluation on that patient, they are tired, I am tired, and it is late. I go home from work, I pack my car, run the dog around a bit, and head for Colorado. So on Friday I generally have no motivation to make dinner. There is a great little sandwich shop just a block from my house where I will sometimes get a turkey and swiss sandwich with a delicious cookie. This Friday however, I was the lucky recipient of the leftover bowl of salad from a lunch ordered in for a work meeting. For a change I actually ate something that didn't require any effort but was actually somewhat good for me!

No comments: